To deliver on promise one needs to have a solid foundation in the form of proven, and scientifically formed approach of execution. KNR lays paramount importance on the methods adopted to fulfill hiring needs, right from requirement understanding through to analysis, research, screening, interviews, negotiations, on-boarding, follow up, etc., to complete the entire recruitment life cycle.
KNR embraces an all round approach which is innovative, experimental, result oriented, time & resource optimising, and delivers the best ROI for our clients. We also extend our services by offering onsite support to closely work with your internal HR staff to provide perfect HR solutions in minimal time.
Our team’s proficiency lies in following our ever-evolving indigenous methodologies, viz.
- Social Media Recruitment – We scour the entire expanse of social media to hunt for the right candidate.
- Glocalisation – We are a global local shop searching local talent for global needs.
- Researched Recruitment – We have a team of dedicated research experts specialised in business verticals for varied industry functions to deliver the best suited talent.
- Flexible Consulting Model: We provide customised solutions by working closely with our clients to identify their needs, business environment and business realities.
- 24 hrs TAT – We promise a first of its kind response within 24 hrs of receiving a hiring requirement.
These methodologies are further reinforced by the following:
- 24×7 Model – Our consultants are reachable round the clock for any assistance required.
- Dual SPOC Strategy – We provide 2 Relationship Managers for every client.
- Long Term Relationship – We engage with all our clients on a continuous basis and foster long term relations with them.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure – KNR invests and upgrades all infrastructure facilities up-to-date to deliver the best always.
- Database Maintenance– By having an active dialogue with candidates we keep our candidate database au courant with
- Fresh leads
- Leads who haven’t yet applied for any position
- Previously interesting candidates
The ABC Model
At KNR, we have also instituted a robust business model comprising Associate Business Consultants with flexible work schedules at different locations globally. These innovative, insightful and collaborative
experts deliver creative, meaningful and sustainable results. Currently we have 29 Associate Business Consultants worldwide.
Last, but not the least, the quality of service delivered by us is of utmost importance. Quality, therefore, is translated into understanding what our clients want, and then effectively serve it to them by following industry standard processes.